In any construction work, there are two issues namely noise and pollution that always cause concern. Think of the excavators your construction engineer employs to dig trenches to lay electrical cable from the nearest supply point. Of course, without this cable you will not get power to your building; but think of the damage the excavation has caused to the road and also about the pollution. In order to get over such issues, modern building technology has introduced a unique machine called as Directional Drilling machine.
Well surveying procedure:
This new concept is said to have emerged from the traditional, well surveying procedure. The modern Directional Drilling uses the same technology to deflect the trajectory of the drill bit. However, the modern drilling is supported by various other sophisticated instruments, which have made this drilling procedure more versatile.
The Directional Drilling is extensively used by various public utility service units like electricity, telecommunication departments where this procedure is adopted for laying cables and for such other purposes. This type of drilling will not cause any damage to the road or cause any issue regarding pollution. They will also not cause too much noise and the entire work of laying the cable can be completed within a matter of few hours. Check Envirolink for more details.
Other types of drilling gadgets:
However, in some cases excavation of roads would become a necessity. But, such tasks can be done without causing major damage to the road. Details of this type of drilling could be summarized as follows:
· Many times public utility services like water supply and sewer departments would excavate the road to lay new pipes. But, such excavation will be considerably wider as compared to excavation made for laying electrical cables. However, in order to minimize the damage to road, the agencies adopt the unique Chain Trenching procedure.
· This type of excavator resembles chainsaw. Chain Trencher as it is popularly known is rugged built. It is also known for its ability to cut surface that is too hard. Interestingly, the Melbourne Chain Trenching procedure is so versatile it can cut even deep and narrow trenches.
· The Chain Trenching Melbourne firms undertake is available with varying capabilities. For example, there are simple trenching machines, which are used for small excavation works. The popular trenchers are chain and bucket trenchers and Rockwell trenchers. In fact, some of the trenchers can excavate up to 150 to 450 mm width with depth of 1.8 meters. Therefore, the type of trenchers to be used is directly related to the type of excavation proposed to be made, soil condition, topography of the place and various other factors.
· In addition to these, you also find portable trenchers with varying capabilities. Experts point out that portable trenchers are used for excavation up to 30 inches deep and 2 to 6 inches wide.
· According to experts, this kind of excavation work is always cost effective. Other utilities of these modern gadgets are precision in excavation resulting in less damage to the surrounding places. Further these trenching equipment are cost effective because these save a considerable amount on labor cost.
Hire the trenchers:
There are a few service agencies that undertake such type of excavation jobs. These agencies also hire the trenching equipment on reasonable hire charges.